Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GAPeach108

Channel 632 on The Roku Channel

What happened to channel 632 on The Roku Channel?  It seems to have disappeared.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Channel 632 on The Roku Channel

@GAPeach108 

Looks like the Roku Channel is no longer carrying 632 The Price is Right.

Sometimes these linear channels either switch to another channel number (not the case here) go to another FAST provider (FAST is basically just the free ad-supported linear channel providers like Roku LiveTV, Pluto, Xumo, etc), or sometimes they just leave for some unknown reason and then will mysteriously appear again as quickly as they disappeared.

I try to keep an updated list of the Roku Channel Live TV channels over in this Community Thread, and it was there last week.

Generally, most changes to the Roku Channel lineup, if any, seem to occur within the first week of the month.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
UpsetRemoteUser
Binge Watcher

A family member and I was wondering where this channel went to, too.

Luckily it is still PlutoTV so far.

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@UpsetRemoteUser 

Thanks for the update.  Looks like Price is Right (Barker Era) is available on PlutoTV ch.1025 as well as On-Demand.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
UpsetRemoteUser
Binge Watcher

The only reason that I used Roku Channel over PlutoTV was the ad system on PlutoTV messes up more then on Roku Channel. So sometimes you miss parts of the show more on PlutoTV. I reported this to PlutoTV, but they have not corrected this.

Waryr8dr
Reel Rookie

Where is “The Price is Right, Bob Barker era”. It has disappeared from streaming!!

It’s just gone!!!!!

0 Kudos
Waryr8dr
Reel Rookie

Channel 632 is back!!

0 Kudos