Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: CBS all access isnt working.....

Jump to solution

This thread should really be closed. CBS All Access no longer exists, being replaced by Paramount+. Two different channels, although provided by the same company. 

Any issues with the way Paramount+ works needs to be addressed by CBS/Paramount. They provide the channel and the content. Roku has no control over the functionality of this channel, nor any other channel provided by 3rd parties. And virtually all channels are provided by 3rd parties, other than The Roku Channel and Roku Media Player. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
houndish

Jump to solution

The CBS app and Paramount+ are not the same thing. I have the CBS app. It allows you to watch CBS live from anywhere if you have a cable subscription.  The CBS app just launches and crashes.  The CBS App works fine on my firestick.

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

There used to be two apps:

CBS   and
CBS All Access (subject of this thread)

CBS All Access became Paramount+ so now there are:

CBS   and 
Paramount+

So now people search for CBS and find this thread, which is old and really much more related to Paramount+ and they probably waste a lot of time reading fixes that don't apply to the app they’re using.

For @houndish If you've already tried the usual: remove the channel, reboot the Roku (don't skip this), add the channel back, and it still doesn't work, then it's time to contact CBS about that.

0 Kudos
sboster11570
Reel Rookie

Re: CBS app isn't working.....

Jump to solution

As others are saying, the CBS app is not working - I'm not talking about CBS all access or Paramount +.  Yes i have logged out, removed the app, rebooted Roku, reinstalled - same problem.  Basically, it is unable to let me use CBS unless i log out and log back in each time i use the app.  I would be happy to contact CBS if nobody on this site has an answer - just how do i contact CBS?

0 Kudos
atc98092

Re: CBS app isn't working.....

Jump to solution

Here's the CBS help center for issues with their services. 

https://cbsic.force.com/CBSTVE/s/

Dan

0 Kudos

Re: CBS All Access video-on-demand problems since 9.2 update, live tv fine

Jump to solution

How do you get a hold of CBS to fix the problem of nit being able to access their shows?

0 Kudos
atc98092

Re: CBS All Access video-on-demand problems since 9.2 update, live tv fine

Jump to solution

@4GreatDanes wrote:

How do you get a hold of CBS to fix the problem of nit being able to access their shows?

Depends on exactly which channel you're having issues with. This thread started asking about CBS All Access, which has been replaced by Paramount+. If that's the channel you're having issues with, here's the support web site: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/

Dan

0 Kudos