Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RCF
Binge Watcher

Re: CBS all access isnt working.....

Jump to solution

Reported playback problems on 3/1/20--still not fixed--in theory, on 3/10 this was escalated--still no help from CBS (I had already uninstalled and resinstalled CBS app on my roku)  highly aggravating!    What is the problem at CBS?  Not having issues on other Roku channel apps

Dave911
Channel Surfer

Re: Cbs all access issue

Jump to solution

Hello, we are unable to watch any show on the CBS All Access app on the screen it displays a play back error. I have restarted the Roku and restarted my Router, still doesn't work. I have also removed and reinstalled the app, still doesn't work, I have even canceled my subscription and signed up for a new one and still didn't work. And I have contacted CBS All Access about this and they say they are looking into it, but do you have any suggestions? 

Thanks, David

bwdavis59
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi

I had similar trouble until I replaced my players.  The CBS AllAccess channel is not compatible with older Roku Devices like my Roku 2XS's.

I replaced them with Roku Express' and it plays perfectly.

Good luck.

0 Kudos
RCF
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

HOW CAN I FIND OUT WHAT ROKU DEVICE WILL WORK WITH MY TV?  SAMSUNG UN32J 5500AF

0 Kudos
Dave911
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Thanks for the feed back, but we have had the Express for about 4 months now and this issues just started about a month ago. 

0 Kudos
RCF
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I just spoke with Roku support about getting an updated roku device--the agent said that if all other channels/apps are working properly, then the issue is with CBS and not my Roku stick.

Dave911
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

yep I think the problem is with CBS.

0 Kudos
RCF
Binge Watcher

Re: CBS all access isnt working.....

Jump to solution

i did the remove and reinstall the cbs app--still not working--cbs not responsive opened a case 2 weeks ago

0 Kudos
bwdavis59
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes they told me that too.  For $29.99 at Best Buy or Wal-Mart you can find out for yourself.  Unwrap it carefully, if it doesn't fix your problem take it back.  I can only say it took care of all my issues.

Hope this helps

Bruce

0 Kudos
Dave911
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I hooked my Roku stick back up and it works just fine it's a little slow to load but it works. My express still doesn't work.

0 Kudos