Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: Cast Credit and Wrong Version Issues

There is no issue. The picture of Andy on the Roku app is the same one as on Rotten Tomatoes under the same movie. 

0 Kudos
xchanzyx
Channel Surfer

The issue is he is NOT in that movie. Look it up on IMDB. That movie doesn't star Andy Biersack. It stars a British guy named Andy Black who is a completely different person. Rotten Tomatoes has it wrong as well. Look at IMDB, they list the full credits. Rotten Tomatoes lists a bunch of things Andy Biersack hasn't been in. 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Ok fine. But is this really and issue? It doesn’t seem to be bothering Andy Black or Andy Biersack. Only seems to be bothering you

0 Kudos
xchanzyx
Channel Surfer

Apparently no one cares either. I reached out to customer service and they just brushed it off. Like your search function is bringing up incorrect data but you don't care. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@sydsne746

Thanks for the post.

If you are having an issue with content on the Roku device, can you please provide us with more specific information? What channel are you watching the content on? What are the content titles?

With more detailed information, we will be able to investigate further.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
StreamerSue
Roku Guru

@RokuDanny-R  Everything you need to know has been posted 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts and information.

I have passed along your concerns and information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos