Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrsDavis14

Cannot watch free roku channel content on mobile

issues trying to watch 2 Broke Girls on the roku channel app, I get rhw message you don't currently have a subscription for this content on the roku channel. 

Access to premium content on the roku channel app is provided through the subscriptions managed by your roku account.

It is free content, I can watch it with no issues on my roku device but am getting the error when I try to use the mobile app

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cannot watch free roku channel content on mobile

@MrsDavis14 

You should be able to watch it on the Roku mobile app. 

Are you sure you are trying to watch "2 broke girls" from the Roku Channel and not TBS or Spectrum or one of the other subscription services that it is offered on.

Maybe try restarting your phone/tablet and see if fixes issue.  Otherwise post a screenshot of the message.  You certainly should be able to view it through the mobile app though.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Triumph326
Binge Watcher

@MrsDavis14  Be sure on the mobile app you click on the Roku channel on the bottom. Don’t search it from the home page. Your trying to watch it free on the Roku channel. So go there firstSeason 1-6 Free on the Roku ChannelSeason 1-6 Free on the Roku Channel

0 Kudos
Triumph326
Binge Watcher

@MrsDavis14    03B1E3BF-01E0-4348-A19A-9172499F12E8.jpeg

0 Kudos