Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evagram

Cannot log in to Apple TV

I was using Apple TV on my Roku previously. Nothing has changed. Tonight I could not load a show on Apple TV that worked on the Apple TV app on my phone. I restarted my Roku but the problem persisted. So I decided to delete my Apple TV on Roku and then add it back. Now I cannot log in. I keep getting a verification error message. The same email/password login works on Apple TV on other devices.

My Roku device is compatible, as it was working just hours ago. I am using the latest version of Roku and Apple TV.

Please help.

1 REPLY 1
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Re: Cannot log in to Apple TV

Hello @evagram, we appreciate the information provided. To best address the login issues you are now experiencing we would recommend getting in touch with Apple TV support directly at the following link https://getsupport.apple.com/solutions. Their contact options are listed at the bottom of the page. Through Roku, we don't have access to your login information but Apple TV should be able to better assist. If there are any other questions you happen to have definitely let us know!

0 Kudos