Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ceebee000
Binge Watcher

Cannot connect to Tennis TV today - Oct 26th 2022

I can get Tennis TV on my computer but it will not load on either of my TVs/Roku players.  Anyone else having issues?  ROKU did a major update last night.  I have even removed the app and reloaded it which is a pain as I have a complex PW to relog in!!  But even after all that the app will not load.

11 REPLIES 11
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot connect to Tennis TV today - Oct 26th 2022

Hi @ceebee000,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention at Roku Community!

Have you restarted your Roku device after removing the channel and before adding the channel back to ensure the process is successful?

If yes and the issue still persists, can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Please provide us with the required information:
-Roku device model
-serial number
-device ID
-software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ceebee000
Binge Watcher

I have sent further info by email including screenshots of the trouble details.

I deleted the TennisTV app and now cannot even find it on ROKU to reload.

0 Kudos
MontyVT

I am having the same issue. I tried all the recommended troubleshooting options like restarting, redownloading, etc. to no avail. Tennis TV works on all other devices. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!!

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MontyVT,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

If you are still experiencing a channel playback issue with Tennis TV after an update, can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? In addition, please provide us with the required information posted above.

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ceebee000
Binge Watcher

I have managed to reload the app and sign in but it still cannot connect to the channel.  Tennis TV is working fine on my computer.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ceebee000,

Thanks for the post.

If the issue still persists and if you feel more comfortable providing this information in a PM (private message), please feel free to send me a PM and I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can investigate the issue further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ceebee000
Binge Watcher

As of 4pm Oct 26th it is still not loading.  Please resolve.  Have you talked to TennisTV?  I have reported it to them and all I have had is an automated response but no indication that they are reviewing it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
MT7
Reel Rookie

I too have been having this problem today on two different Roku devices and like the others, have no problem with Tennis Tv via computer.  I have tried numerous times throughout the day, the typical troubleshooting steps to no avail.  The only action I have not taken is removing the channel as the original OP mentioned not being able to find/reinstall.

I have gathered all the information (on one device) that is requested in a previous Roku reply.  Where do I supply the info regarding device info, software/build, and Issue Report Tracker?  Can I send it via PM or does it have to be sent elsewhere.

Thanks.

ceebee000
Binge Watcher

It's now 6pm on the west coast and it is still not working.  So frustrating as I try to follow 2 major tournaments in Europe & next week we have the Paris Masters followed by the ATP Finals in Turin.  These are events we wait all year to watch and right now the computer is not the best option as it limits you to one screen at a time.

I sent my photos of the TV screen output via email as I had the photos on my iPhone and that was the easiest way to send them.  The lack of response is disconcerting and we can only hope that by the time the playing starts in the morning it will have been resolved.  I am not always confident that messages are read in their totality.  They seem to send out format responses, asking for information already provided which indicates messages are not being read properly.

Do also report it to Tennis TV.  The more reports they receive, the more likely someone will take action.

I am keeping this thread open and will watch it all evening for updates.

Good luck everyone!

0 Kudos