Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taylork
Channel Surfer

Re: Can't use search option in Tidal

Jump to solution

It's finally working with the latest Roku update on the latest Ultra (10.5.0 build 4208-c2).

I wrote a ticket with Tidal (3 months ago)  in which they responded that they showed Roku the bug and that Roku agreed and would fix it in an update.

0 Kudos
Salviprince
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still having this problem in 2022. Gotta go back to spotify.

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Salviprince  make sure the software version of both your Roku device and the app itself is updated.  Otherwise the problem will persist on your end.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Salviprince
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

They are both updated I double checked. My roku TV is almost brand new too. Gonna go back to spotify 😞 

0 Kudos
taylork
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Works fine now on my 6 different Roku devices (including a Roku TV) since they fixed it last January.

0 Kudos