Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WhatsUp1

Can't stream my purchased movies on Vudu. Was ok before today.

Can't stream my purchased movies on VUDU. Was ok before today. Is there a problem with the Roku service?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't stream my purchased movies on Vudu. Was ok before today.

Hi @WhatsUp1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We recommend starting here to troubleshoot channel issues: Follow these steps in order:
1. Navigate to the channel tile on the Roku home screen, press the * key on your remote, and choose 'Remove channel'.
2. Restart your device from Settings>System>System restart.(For Roku TV Settings>System>Power>System restart)
3. Once your player/TV starts up again, go to 'Streaming Channels' on the Home screen, and add the channel back once more.

To help troubleshoot the issue further, follow this link: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Official Roku Support

If that still doesn't clear up the issue you're experiencing, we recommend contacting the channel provider directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any problems occurring within their channel.

You can reach their VUDU support team here

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos