Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign into discovery plus

I signed up for discovery plus trial through the roku channel on my TV. I just got billed for it and found the subscription in my roku account and canceled it, which happens December 27. But when I went to sign into it through the roku channel, I am unable to. It just gives me the option to subscribe to the channel. No login option at all. I tried going straight through discovery plus but of course can't login that way either as I get the error that my account does not exist. I'm just wondering if anyone has a fix for this as I'm not a huge fan for being billed for something I can't actually access.

1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't sign into discovery plus

Hi @Cnhanson1982,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Please be noted that existing subscriptions from The Roku channel cannot be used to view premium content on a Standalone channel or directly from the publisher.

For more information about that channel's account authentication, you'll want to contact channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You may also course this issue through our Account, Payments & Subscription Support team, feel free to directly contact our Roku Support

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos