Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rocket_Man12
Reel Rookie

Re: Can't see Peacock on any of our Roku devices

Jump to solution

Hey thanks for the reply but I went ahead and bought a newer Roku and when I added my account to it peacock was there so it was an older one but thanks again for responding

0 Kudos
Chs2

Jump to solution

I have an older Roku device no peacock channel but it is on my newer ones

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Chs2, is that a question?  Depending on how old your older device is it may not support the Peacock channel along with others.

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
jmathers

Jump to solution

we have several Roku systems and I have subscribed to Peacock.  It shows up on all the systems but one...Model 3710X Roku Express.  How do I get it on this system?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @jmathers,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are unable to stream the Peacock channel through the Roku Express (3701x).
Each channel on the Roku platform is built, maintained, and updated by the channel partner directly. The Peacock had updated its features that are not supported by a few Roku models including Roku Express (3701X) since it is not meeting the channel requirements. Unfortunately, it is not possible to fix it by troubleshooting on Roku.

Please find the list of Roku models supported by the channel partner(Peacock) below:

• Roku 2 (4210X model only)
  • Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
  • Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
  • Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
  • Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
  • Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
  • Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

We hope we have addressed your question appropriately, but please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or additional feedback.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos