Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rsaar

Can’t run channel message

I have a model 3500X roku stick that I’ve used for years with no problems and now after the system updated not a single channel will open and it pops up with a network error message. I’ve reset, removed, and redownloaded channels and even factory reset the entire system yet this problem is still occurring. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can’t run channel message

Hi @Rsaar,

Saw your post!

Thanks for letting us know all that you've done. Appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far. In addition to this, we would also recommend trying to perform a manual update on your Roku device to see if you are still experiencing the issue you are reporting.

Instructions to manually update your software:
1. Navigate to Settings
2. Select System
3. Select System update
4. Select Check now

For more information about how to check for a manual update, visit our Support page here: How to update the software on your Roku TV or Roku streaming player | Official Roku Support

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team in further investigating this problem.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos