Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nothappy2
Reel Rookie

Can't find ITV HUB on Roku Express 4K in the UK

Jump to solution

I have the Roku Express 4K. I'm in the UK and I have set it up as being based in the UK, even the time zone is UK.

I can't find ITV Hub, if removing hub and searching ITV, it shows weird channels like: Rede ITV, ITV USA, ITV Italy on Demand, Unwind with ITV etc etc. What is going on?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't find ITV HUB on Roku Express 4K in the UK

Jump to solution

Hi @nothappy2,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Upon checking It seems like you have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. If channels in your region are not available, it may indicate that your device is linked to an account that was created in a different region where that channel may not be offered by the channel provider. You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account. You can check your IP address's reported location by visiting www.whatismyip.com - If you see an issue, you'll need to contact your ISP to help resolve any issue.

We would recommend creating a new Roku account in your region. For more information about how to create a new account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku account? | Official Roku Support United Kingdom Once your new account is set up, try to perform a factory reset on your device and link it to your new account. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support United Kingdom 

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Try adding it from here:
https://channelstore.roku.com/en-gb/details/74a75d0ae2bc106df9bd3f8589e2a288/itv-hub

If you still can't, something is messed up with you account or where you're located.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @nothappy2,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Upon checking It seems like you have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. If channels in your region are not available, it may indicate that your device is linked to an account that was created in a different region where that channel may not be offered by the channel provider. You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account. You can check your IP address's reported location by visiting www.whatismyip.com - If you see an issue, you'll need to contact your ISP to help resolve any issue.

We would recommend creating a new Roku account in your region. For more information about how to create a new account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku account? | Official Roku Support United Kingdom Once your new account is set up, try to perform a factory reset on your device and link it to your new account. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support United Kingdom 

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
nothappy2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you Mary! My TV was using an old account. I appreciate you checking for me!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @nothappy2,

Thanks for the update.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos