Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't add Disney, HBO max, And Prime video to my roku channel

Jump to solution

Hi @Jhjoanne,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

It sounds like you may have created a Roku account that isn't located in your current region. If channels in your region are not available, it may indicate that your device is linked to an account that was created in a different region where that channel may not be offered by the channel provider. You'll want to make sure that you are using an internet connection located in the correct region when creating your account. You can check your IP address's reported location by visiting here  - If you see an issue, you'll need to contact your ISP to help resolve any issue.

We would recommend creating a new Roku account in your region. For more information about how to create a new account, visit our Support page here: How do I create a Roku account? | Official Roku Support Canada

Once your new account is set up, try to perform a factory reset on your device and link it to your new account. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device? | Official Roku Support Canada

Otherwise, please reach out to our accounts team directly. They can be contacted here. Choose the option for "Account, Payments & Subscription." This should resolve the error you are seeing.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos