Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juicejockey
Binge Watcher

Can't access Spectrum TV app "Setup" menu

I have four (4) Roku Expresss 4K+ units on various TV's around our home. These 4 are not smart TV's but are all flat screen models. We have one new smart unit that we downloaded the Spectrum Cable TV app too. All work very well with one issue. On the 4K+ units I can not access the Spectrum "Setup" menu. I can toggle to the setup icon and upon pressing OK instead of opening the setup menu it takes me back to the Roku home screen. All 4 of these units do exactly the same thing. On the one smart TV it works fine and I can access the setup menu with no issues. I have tried everything I can think of, such as, restarting the Roku, deleting the app and reinstalling etc. Nothing works so any ideas out there? 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Can't access Spectrum TV app "Setup" menu

@juicejockey

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos