Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FriscoJeff
Reel Rookie

Can't Get 2022 Week 1 NFL Condensed Games

Hello,

I’m an NFL+ Premium customer and originally signed-up via nfl.com.  I cannot get any condensed games from 2022 Week 1 on Roku, although I am able to get the condensed preseason games and those of prior seasons.  (I am able to access the 2022 Week 1 condensed games on my Windows PC.)

My account on my PC says “NFL+ Premium Annual”.  On Roku it says “NFL+ Premium Temporary”.  Could this be part of the issue, what does "Temporary" mean and how do I fix it?

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

[personal information removed]

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
anononononon
Channel Surfer

Re: Can't Get 2022 Week 1 NFL Condensed Games

I'm having the exact same problem.  I want to watch condensed replay on my TV with a Roku Ultra but it isn't showing up as an option for week 1 even though it does on all my other iOS, Windows and Android devices.

Infuriatingly, the NFL support system isn't working - gives "Oops! Something went wrong." message.  Tried contacting them on Windows, iOS and Android but get same message.  

Going to see if I can Chromecast from an Android tablet to my TV.

Every single year I have a technical problem with replay on the NFL app.  At least before you could email them about technical issues but now there's only the broken online Chat submission system.

0 Kudos
servetus53

Having same issue as above. No issues on PC or GoogleTV.  When I use that device, it remembers where I I was,  week 1 games.  While on Roku it defaults to, right now Week 2 games, which have not been played.

0 Kudos
FriscoJeff
Reel Rookie

Yes, NFL support has eliminated its "Digital Care" where we used to be able to get more personalized email responses.  They have basically eliminated customer service.  Their bot chat option only covers the most obvious questions/issues.  Also, I think I read somewhere that you can't cast from a tablet or laptop (for example) to a TV.  Am I correct on that?

0 Kudos
FriscoJeff
Reel Rookie

WORKAROUND - Can't Get 2022 Week 1 NFL Condensed Games

GOOD NEWS IF YOU'RE AN APPLE USER -

I was able to go onto my NFL+ Premium account via my iPad where I DO have access to the condensed games and "airplay" them to my smart TV.  Not sure if you have opportunity for a similar workaround by using a PC laptop or android phone.

0 Kudos
FriscoJeff
Reel Rookie

NFL Condensed Games Now Working on Roku

Looks like the NFL condensed games are NOW WORKING on Roku!  YAY!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos