Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike0219

Can not log in to Paramount plus I ordered it on my cell phone and now I can’t get it on my TV

I ordered Paramont plus through my iPhone I’m trying to hook it up on my Roku Tv  and it’s not allowing me to it’s telling me to pay and I already paid, so how do I login

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can not log in to Paramount plus I ordered it on my cell phone and now I can’t get it on my TV

Same here.   Has there been a response from Roku?  

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can not log in to Paramount plus I ordered it on my cell phone and now I can’t get it on my TV

@Pookietullyand @Mike0219 , if you have an account directly with Paramount+ then you need to use the stand-alone channel/app and not try to access it through "The Roku Channel".

Look for the channel on your Home Screen or add it from this link if you don't have it:

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/32b338eebb16d1de34870b6b1d674911/paramount-plus

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Laurie4
Reel Rookie

I am having the exact same issue with Shudder Channel. Their is no login tab only option is start free trial. It is so frustrating Hopefully someone will help us out lol

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Laurie4, I just added the Shudder channel/app and there's clearly an option to log in after the intro video.  I have to assume you're trying to access it through "The Roku Channel".  From the Home Screen menu choose "Streaming Channels", search for Shudder, add it, and then select "Go to channel".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos