Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rpmiles
Binge Watcher

Can anyone watch any episode of the show "Downsized" on Roku, the web or any device ?

Jump to solution

When I click an episode on my Roku Ultras an ad will start and then kick out to the episode menu

On the Roku Channel website just a black screen, no ads, no nothing

other Roku channel shows play just fine on all devices

submitted info to Roku support but not fixed yet

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rpmiles
Binge Watcher

Re: Can anyone watch any episode of the show "Downsized" on Roku, the web or any device ?

Jump to solution

lol, 3 weeks after I gave up on this , out of nowhere it now works !

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can anyone watch any episode of the show "Downsized" on Roku, the web or any device ?

Jump to solution

@rpmiles 

Seeing similar behavior.  On device, just returns back to Home Screen after either the spinning loading circle or the ad plays.  On the online Roku Channel, just loads black screen, no video, no audio.

I haven't come across anywhere else that it is playing for free.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
rpmiles
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

thanks for confirming, hopefully they will fix this corrupted show

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Flagging this to bring it to the attention of Roku employees @RokuDanny-R, @RokuKariza-D, & @RokuMary-F

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
rpmiles
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

still broken and no word from any Roku employee

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for the posts.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rpmiles
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

thanks !

0 Kudos
rpmiles
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

today the message changed to 

Currently unavailable

This title is temporarily unavailable or expired.

which is it, temporary or gone forever ?

0 Kudos
rpmiles
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

lol, 3 weeks after I gave up on this , out of nowhere it now works !

0 Kudos