Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Probie

Can I watch On Patrol Live on the Reelz app?

I am looking to watch On Patrol Live, actually live on Friday and Saturday nights. 

Can I do that on the Roku stick? Is the Reelz app available and if so, can I actually watch Live? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Can I watch On Patrol Live on the Reelz app?

Hi @Probie

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Please be advised that many channels on Roku including Reelz NOW are managed by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to Reelz's customer support team to see if they have any additional settings or options within their app that may allow the functionality you are looking for.

You can contact them here: Contact Us - REELZ

We appreciate your understanding.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can I watch On Patrol Live on the Reelz app?

@Probie 

In order to watch On Patrol:Live on your Roku devices, you will need to subscribe to one of the "cable-alternative services" that carries Reelz live programming.

From this Reelz link, https://www.reelz.com/extra/how-can-i-watch-on-patrol-live/, you can see that Peacock (premium and premium+), DirecTV Stream, Sling, Philo, and FreeVee are among the services.  I am not actually sure how Freevee fits into the above and I didn't see it under a search.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos