Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milo-milabender
Reel Rookie

Can I connect a Roku Express 4k+ on one TV & Roku® Streaming stick 4k on different TV on one account

Can I connect a Roku Express 4k+ on one TV & Roku® Streaming stick 4k on different TV on one account?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Can I connect a Roku Express 4k+ on one TV & Roku® Streaming stick 4k on different TV on one

@Milo-milabender Yes.  I have six Roku devices on one account.  Be aware that any app/channel added to one Roku device will also be added to the other device.  Likewise if you delete an app from one Roku device it will be deleted from all of your devices.  The order of the apps on the home screen of each device can be different, you can move apps by putting the cursor on the app and hitting the * button on the Roku remote.

Milo-milabender
Reel Rookie

Re: Can I connect a Roku Express 4k+ on one TV & Roku® Streaming stick 4k on different TV on one acc

Thanks for your reply HDMIGuy. That's good to know. But that's not what I'm asking. I'm wanting to know, can I connect a Roku Express 4K+ to one TV and a Roku Streaming Stick to the other TV.  Will different devices work giving us the content we want on our TV's?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can I connect a Roku Express 4k+ on one TV & Roku® Streaming stick 4k on different TV on one

@Milo-milabender-

Yes.  The two Rokus will act independently of each other.  You can view the same or different programs on each one.

The only problem you might encounter is that some subscription channels themselves may limit the number of simultaneous streams they will support.  Most will allow at least two.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos