Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drewzter
Reel Rookie

Re: Bypass Mode on SiriusXM channel

Same thing is happening to me

0 Kudos
tomahan

Re: Roku and Sirius XM app in Bypass mode

I’m having the same problem with my Roku Ultra. I’ve uninstalled the app rebooted the device, and reinstalled the SiriusXM app and the problem persists.  Problem has persisted for several days.

0 Kudos
SuperMario
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku and Sirius XM app in Bypass mode

This is happening to me, too, and it's terribly frustrating.  I have uninstalled, restarted, and reinstalled the channel and that hasn't fixed it.

0 Kudos
bozoracing
Reel Rookie

Experiencing the same thing here. I want to say it started last Friday, 01/21/22.

0 Kudos
cdbrown98
Reel Rookie

I am experiencing exactly the same thing.  I also believe it began on Friday 1/21/22.

0 Kudos
SmoothJazzman
Reel Rookie

"Bypass Mode" issue started with me on Saturday 1/22. Just spent 30 min. with a SiriusXM tech support and they claim the issue is not on their end. It's quite cumbersome to have to enter username and password every time. Also removed then re-added the channel to the Roku. Then updated it. No improvement. Hope the Roku folks can get this sorted out. No similar issues when streaming over a computer.

0 Kudos
Alison4444

Same thing here. Same time period, on a Roku TV from TCL. Tried restarting after deleting the channel and then reinstalling. No luck. This is clearly a trend and it seems specific to Roku. 

0 Kudos
Drewzter
Reel Rookie

I put in an email support request. If you can do the same, maybe Roku will fix it soon. 

0 Kudos
Amyvw17

Same here, following hoping for a resolution! Nothing suggested has worked! 

0 Kudos
ladocm
Reel Rookie

I just submitted an email support request as well.

0 Kudos