Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Britbox not available in my country?

Jump to solution

Hi @Wendy1519,

Thanks for the update.

We're glad to know it's working now! Happy Streaming!
Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I have a current subscription to BritBox but I'm locked out of it

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

We believe this issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing an issue, we recommend contacting Britbox directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues and functionality inquiries.

You can reach Britbox support here: https://help.britbox.com/hc/en-us 

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
LiverpoolPL
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

As of this morning (Feb 10th, 2022), Britbox was working on both of the devices I tested. Thank you!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @LiverpoolPL,

Thanks for the update.

We're glad to know it's working now! Happy Streaming!
Let me know if you have any other questions and concerns, and have a good day!

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Birdchuck
Reel Rookie

Re: Britbox is not loading Feb 4 2022

Jump to solution

...and ours has also recommenced working. I thought it might be the roku app I use on my android phone. But no, the original remote also wasn't working... until suddenly it was. Glad to see everyone else seems also to be back. 

0 Kudos
stevenowicki
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Your answer is **bleep**e, i just loaded with the plan to add the channel, but it continues to fail, will use amazon to purchase, its too bad as platform your channels are a continuous barrage of pain in the ass. Why not sell now to amazon or someone else who actually hires programmers? I hate amazon, but at least they have their **bleep** together

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @stevenowicki

We're here to help!

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? Please provide us as well the troubleshooting you've tried so we know what steps we should take next.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
stevenowicki
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I started a new subscription on britbox via roku. My problems so far:

The channel will close on its own during start-up, it will start on 2nd try. 
Every show i try to stream will go for up to a min then buffer for 30 or seconds resume for a minute then buffer. I am streaming at 100+ mbps. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@stevenowicki

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more details about the issue you are experiencing? What Roku model device are you using? How are you powering the Roku device? Have you already tried rebooting your wireless network to see if that helps?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
stevenowicki
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Not sure what you dont understand. I try to open the app, it closes itself down and send me back to roku home screen. Typically it will load after 2-3 tries, this morning i gave up after 6 attempts. Sometimes it loads, and if you click on a show to learn more, when you are finished and hit the back key, it closes the app and takes you back to roku home screen. Often times when you start a show, it buffers continuously, if you go to a different show, same thing. This app rarely works and i feel i am getting screwed out of my money. I have no other app issues, they all load and play. I stream at 100+Mbps. 

0 Kudos