Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farmdog

Britbox is not loading Feb 4 2022

Jump to solution

Britbox is not loading. We have paid up subscription. The load just sins and spins. Hasn't worked for over an hour.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Britbox is not loading Feb 4 2022

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We would first recommend trying to removie the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more, specifically in this order.

If you are still experiencing an issue, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

44 REPLIES 44
shellkey

Re: I have a current subscription to BritBox but I'm locked out of it

Jump to solution

I was watching Britbox and stopped the program so I could go out and help my neighbor and I came back in and turned it back on and Britbox has a message "Unfortunately, Britbox is not currently available in your country"

I'm still paying for Britbox.  Why is this happening?

SincerelyShelley

0 Kudos

Re: I have a current subscription to BritBox but I'm locked out of it

Jump to solution

We just experienced the exact same thing with Britbox. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and also turning the TV on/off but still get the same message.

Jackjr58

Re: BritBox now says "Not available in my country"

Jump to solution

Literally watched this morning my subscription is current . I can watch on my tablet, computer and phone. It sounds like a Roku issue

Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same for me.  Is there an issue with britbox today?

0 Kudos
Brashworks

Jump to solution

Same here. I tried removing the channel and reloading and now it says it’s not available in my country. Have a Firestick and it’s loading fine with that. And works on the web. It’s a Roku problem. Booooo. 

0 Kudos
Ladyjane719
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It was working but when I went to another streaming service and came back to Britbox it doesn't load; just spins and spins.  Subscription paid.  Is it a Britbox problem or Roku?

0 Kudos
eag7
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

UPDATE:  It was Britbox problem.  They are now back online. 

Britbox is not working on Roku.  It spins for a long time and if it connects, it says it's not available in this country.  I deleted the app, reinstalled it and tried again but with the same results.  Britbox works fine on my tablet but the app on my Roku isn't responding.

0 Kudos
CARD

Re: BritBox now says "Not available in my country"

Jump to solution

I can not watch BritBox also. It says it is not available in my country.

eag7
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution
0 Kudos