Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave16
Reel Rookie

Britbox/Roku Problem with having to sign in

I used to watch Britbox on 2 different Roku boxes, one upstairs and one downstairs. They worked great, I could finish where I left off on either box. Now all of a sudden, Britbox wants me to sign in on one of the boxes (the one upstairs - 2710X), but it won’t accept my password. What can I do to make both boxes work? This has only happened with Britbox.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Britbox/Roku Problem with having to sign in

Hi @Dave16,

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Britbox support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Britbox support here: https://help.britbox.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Are you entering the correct password?

If you signed up for Britbox directly on their website and pay directly to them, you should be entering your Britbox password.

If you signed up for Britbox through Roku and pay through Roku, you should be entering your Roku password.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
willfp13

I can not sign into Britbox using my rook password. So I can't use Britbox using Roku? Help

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @willfp13

Welcome to Roku Community. 

We'd like to know more about the issue you are experiencing. Does your subscription for Britbox is through The Roku Channel or standalone Britbox? Where are you trying to access the channel? Do you receive an error message or code? 

Keep us posted with more details so we look further into this. 

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos