Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
niconbca

BeIN Sports Connect channel doesn’t work

hi i want to know how i can acces to the app because it doesn't work, thank you

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: beIN Sports Connect channel doesn’t work

Hi @niconbca

Thank you for the inquiry!

Does the issue only occur on beIN Sports or across other channels installed on your Roku device?

Have you tried removing the affected channel beIN Sports and then re-install again? If not, we suggest starting there. In some cases, removing the affected channel and then re-installing it may help. Restart your device before re-adding the channel back in to ensure the process is successful. We recommend doing this through the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If there is no Power submenu, proceed to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link for more information: How to resolve a channel playback issue | Roku.

Let us know if there's any difference after.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
AnnieBQ
Reel Rookie

Re: Bein sports connect doesn’t work

It doesn’t move on from the code screen… it tell you to activate from a device with the code, after you do it tells you to go back to your tv, that you are now connected… but the screen never leaves the screen with the code… your only option is to refresh, which just gives you another code… 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @AnnieBQ

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried the suggestion posted by @RokuLianna above? If yes and the issue persists, please be advised that the channel developer themselves maintains channels on Roku. We suggest reaching out to the channel provider's customer support directly to report the issue and get help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them.

We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
AnnieBQ
Reel Rookie

Yes, I tried this steps yesterday and the same thing happened… very disappointing as my son has become a huge soccer fan and wanted a way to access the most games- especially PSG

0 Kudos
Law_Hawg

I have the BeIN sports connect app downloaded on several Roku devices in my house.  When I log into the app, it does not show the tv guide so that one can watch live games.

I also have the app on my iPhone, and the app’s tv guide appears on there and I’m able to watch games.

Can anyone explain why it’s not working properly on the Roku devices?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @Law_Hawg 

I hope you're doing well.

Could you tell us more about the issue you're experiencing? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?  Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos