Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wdrucker
Reel Rookie

Automatic account linking - login issues

Jump to solution

I got a Roku express and linked it to my account. All the same apps appear as on my main Roku, but I need to sign into every app again. It says there should we an automatic account link and I would not need to sign into every app again, but this is not the case. Does anyone know a fix?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: Automatic account linking - login issues

Jump to solution

Not sure where you read that but it’s very common to have to log into new channels on a new device. Email addresses, passwords and other info for channels such as Hulu, Netflix and Prime don’t sync across all your devices. HBO Max does I know 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Not sure where you read that but it’s very common to have to log into new channels on a new device. Email addresses, passwords and other info for channels such as Hulu, Netflix and Prime don’t sync across all your devices. HBO Max does I know 

0 Kudos
Wdrucker
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi thanks for your response. Please see below where I read this. 

https://support.roku.com/article/360021586854

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Wdrucker  The article has not been updated since 12/2/2021. It doesn’t work like that. Did you fully read the link you sent? Especially the part where it says “ why am I not automatically signed in“?

0 Kudos
Wdrucker
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ahh I see it only works for a couple channels. My apologies. Thank you!

0 Kudos