Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MyRo

Audio messed up after following tips from the community

Hi. I followed the directions from the community moderator regarding what to do about passing my Roku, and then losing the audio. After getting tired of rebooting it several times a day, I looked up what to do. I followed the directions perfectly. I changed the audio to Dolby, like it said., And change the Digital to pass through. After I did that, I lost my Internet connection, and it took several tries to get it back. Then, when we tried to watch a show, the audio was completely messed up, and it sounds like a tape recorder on fast rewind. We are unable to watch any show, on any of our apps because of this. We have tried several times to fix the situation to no avail. Please help. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Audio messed up after following tips from the community

Hi @MyRo,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We would be more than happy to look further into this audio issue but will need more details. Can you please provide us with the following information:

1. Please cite specific streaming channels that are experiencing this issue.
  2. Does this happen on all movies/shows or just specific titles?
  3. What Roku model device are you using?
  4. How long has the issue been occurring?
  5. Are you using an A/V receiver or soundbar with your TV/Roku player setup?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos