Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matthewz48
Binge Watcher

Apps don’t load after Roku OS 11 Update. Netflix/Hulu/others

After I updated to Roku OS 11 it basically broke my Roku Ultra. Pretty much none of my apps will load on it. It’s not my internet like Roku chat likes to tell me. Netflix/Hulu/Paramount Plus/Peacock will not load at all. Anyone else having similar issues? 

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: Apps don’t load after Roku OS 11 Update. Netflix/Hulu/others

What model number is a Roku Ultra? When and where did you purchase it? have you restarted your Roku, modem and router?

0 Kudos
matthewz48
Binge Watcher

It’s the newest one. I’ve done everything. I’ve factor reset. I’ve done everything. 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Can you please provide more information such as model number and troubleshooting steps you took. When and where did you purchase it from 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hi @matthewz48

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

In addition to what @Ello2022 asked, could you also tell us if you are receiving an error code or message when launching a channel? We'll be able to assist you further from there.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
matthewz48
Binge Watcher

I do not get an error code. 

0 Kudos
matthewz48
Binge Watcher

Model number is 4800 X. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my apps. I’ve reset my internet. I have factory reset my device. Software version is 11.0.0 build 4173-C2. 

0 Kudos
CLynnae
Reel Rookie

We are having the same problem. The only thing that will open is Disney+ and it constantly buffers. I've restarted it with no improvement. 

0 Kudos
matthewz48
Binge Watcher

That makes me feel better. Must be a Roku issue then. 

0 Kudos
CLynnae
Reel Rookie

Update: it's only one of our rokus, we have three. They are two different kinds but only one of the two that are the same is malfunctioning. 

0 Kudos