Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Apple TV: No option to sign in on mobile device; verification fails when signing in on remote

Jump to solution

Hi @ryanjay2004 @stevet444,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

We'll share these details with the appropriate team for further review. Please be aware that this issue is still under investigation by the appropriate Roku team. Once more information is available, I'll be sure to update this Community thread.

We appreciate your patience for the time being.

Best regards,
Mary

jmoeller100
Channel Surfer

Re: Apple TV: No option to sign in on mobile device; verification fails when signing in on remote

Jump to solution

Mine is Ticket # 6460972

I too have a new 3820x with the same system software as others and the same level of aptv

Spartan2381
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Got my devices signed and working with Apple TV now. Here is the process that worked for me.

1. Uninstall Apple TV from device

2. Remove power for 30 seconds

3. Install Apple TV app

4. Launch Apple TV and select "Sign In Later"

5. Navigate to the Cog setting and Select Accounts -> Sign-in

6. Use the QR code to sign-in

jmoeller100
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

worked for me too. Thanks!!!!!

ryanjay2004
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Spartan2381

This workaround also worked for me! Thank you for sharing!

0 Kudos
Spartan2381
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Glad it’s working for you. Hopefully it stays that way!

0 Kudos
stevet444
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This worked for me as well. Thank you !

0 Kudos
Spartan2381
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Does the TV have the Roku app built-in or are using an actual Roku device? Have you checked Apple's compatibility list? https://www.apple.com/apple-tv-app/devices/

0 Kudos
ValHi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Model: 3820X - Streaming Stick 4K

Serial number: X017000TMTJM (S08Y427TMTJM)

Software version: 11.5.0 build 4235-CU

Device ID: S08Y427TMTJM

Issue ID: JM-486-398

Channel: Apple TV build 55

0 Kudos
ValHi
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Worked for me, also.

0 Kudos