Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jerbo2
Channel Surfer

App not working after 11.0.0 4193 update

16521817427418581777418500096752.jpg

Could anybody tell me why I keep getting this on 3 apps I have installed. I'm getting 350 mbps on my internet so it's not that. Have factory reset and uninstalled apps nothing works

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Z06
Roku Guru

Re: App not working after 11.0.0 4193 update

Roku’s don’t use apps. They use channels. Are you a developer? If so post in that area 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Jerbo2, ignore @Z06 and whatever he plans on calling himself tomorrow.  Are all the channels/apps not working "Instant TV" channels?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Jerbo2
Channel Surfer

That's why I don't post often on these boards usually get someone who know absolutely nothing resounding. No it's just 3 channels talked to the developer of one and there are no problems on his end so it's gotta be Roku.

0 Kudos
Z06
Roku Guru

@Jerbo2  This is an open community. Most of the channels (you call them apps) are not developed by Roku themselves. So you have a Roku 4800 correct? Exactly which channels are you having issues with? 90% of the time a channel developer would have to address the code from within their channel to work correctly with Roku 11. After my TV updated to Roku 11 I checked for updates again. 20 out of 30 channels I have also received updates to work with Roku 11. Same goes for your smartphone. When a new version of iOS or Android rolls out then app developers need to update their apps to work with the new OS