Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moonflower21
Reel Rookie

Re: Anyone having trouble with the UK Entertainment Channel?

Sorry. I posted the wrong email. It's Matrixebiz@gmail.com I emailed them Friday night and received a reply on Saturday morning.

0 Kudos
Tigergold
Reel Rookie

Thanks,  I've been waiting almost a week,  but I'll be a bit more patient. At least I know there's someone on the other end. 

0 Kudos
matrixebiz
Roku Guru

@Tigergold  I haven't been getting your email but ITV and BBC are gone now form the Apps and stop posting on the Roku Forum, they can't help you.

0 Kudos
Michigan2924
Reel Rookie

so how is this that you are paying for this uktv entertainment channel through roku.  you can't get anywhere with all these different email addresses like matrixebiz@gmail.com or any other address that is posted thru searching for answers on why there was no notice about taking the bbc & itv channels off just like that?  you paybfir this channel, not supposed to reach out to roku so what kind of business and customer service is this?  no explanation?  just dont contact roku.  then who? these email addresses dont work! this is just not right.  i have been a customer for years now & through their changes of names. i took this channel to see bbc itv channels!  not good business practices at all..roku gets the money for the channel but we are not allowed to ask wth is going on with uktv entertainment?. 

0 Kudos
matrixebiz
Roku Guru

BBC & ITV are now gone from the channel line up as requested by the networks. BBC & ITV are streaming their own service and don't deal with affiliates any longer. The channel itself still has content ! As it says in the Read Me : Channel selection and availability not guaranteed. if you are unhappy with the current selection then unsubscribe, easy as that. No-one is forcing you to stay subscribed ... and I do respond to email, yours must be getting flagged as Spam.