Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cuquita28

America Teve Miami missing from The Roku Channel

Jump to solution

What happened to America Teve Miami? It was under my Roku channel and it has disappeared. “The page you're looking for was not found”

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: America Teve Miami is gone

Jump to solution

@Cuquita28 @Loudog 

Thanks for the inquiry.

It's possible that the content was removed as TV show and movie content availability may vary at times on The Roku Channel. We would recommend checking periodically to see if the content returns in the future.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Loudog

Jump to solution

I have my mom visiting me in Columbus Ohio and Americateve on Roku is the only way she can keep watching her novelas.  I can't find Americateve on Roku since New Year's.  Sad

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Cuquita28 @Loudog 

Thanks for the inquiry.

It's possible that the content was removed as TV show and movie content availability may vary at times on The Roku Channel. We would recommend checking periodically to see if the content returns in the future.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
miguelohern
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Danny. My problem with America Teve is different. I do have it on my Roku but whenever it starts the commercials it will display a 2 minutes countdown, and once that ends, instead of going back to the programs, it will go to a blank screen. My solution is to go out the channel, then go back in, and ok to keep watching. I tried on a Roku TV I have, and also on another TV to which I have connected a Roku streamer, both give the same problem. It is very troublesome having to do this every few minutes, and not sure if this is related to Roku, or what else can it be. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos