Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AngelRaine

Re: Roku tv not showing the thumbnail pictures

Jump to solution

Thank you!  This is the only thing that worked for me and was really simple!

TLM68

Re: Amazon Prime Video - not showing the thumbnail pictures

Jump to solution

This has been happening to me for years sporadically so I start with uninstalling Prime and reinstalling but last night I unplugged my TV from the outlet for 30 seconds and that worked. I was on a chat with Prime at the time and the tech didn't have any new things for me to try that I haven't already done. So I hope this helps.

ferretgirl
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

OMG this worked!!!! If I knew you I would give you a giant hug.  THANK YOU SO MUCH!

blade_005
Level 14

‎02-19-2020 09:58 AM
@dgeldred wrote:

I have a LG smart Roku TV, I was having the same issue, and I just unplugged the TV waited 5 minutes and the thumbnail pics came back....surprised. Thanks for the initial input,

Don

A selection of SETTINGS - SYSTEM - POWER - SYSTEM RESTART - RESTART from the Roku OS should accomplish the same thing without having to unplug TV and wait 5 minutes.

BuckGnarley
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

There is usually more than one way to fix an issue.  I am glad you have at least one or two now that work!

0 Kudos
pajm64

Jump to solution

The router reset didn't work but the TV system restart did!

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same issue with TLC Roku tv and only Prime Video app. Their service desk said it's a Roku problem. All fix suggestions failed.

0 Kudos
JackHagin
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

What has always worked for me, is to disconnect the Roku-TV from the A/C power - leave it off for about 60 seconds, then plug it back in.

Prime often displays a message that you can simply RESTART the Roku-TV and that should solve it.

Jack Hagin

0 Kudos
Jocab

Jump to solution

Thank you. Your instructions fixed the problem 

0 Kudos
Syll

Jump to solution

Worked! Thanks!!!

0 Kudos