Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
penguinsoda
Binge Watcher

Re: After last update, will not load any channels

Jump to solution

I even tagged them on Twitter (@RokuSupport). Actually got a response but it was pretty much the same thing as here... tell us what is happening and we'll try to help.  Now we wait... again. 

0 Kudos
PolkadotCadaver
Reel Rookie

Re: Attempts to load video, new apps or check for updates yields unending "loading ..." sc

Jump to solution

@StreamerUser wrote:

@PolkadotCadaver wrote:

TV (55p605) updated while we were out today (according to update history), came home and nothing will load at all. Checking for updates results in a hard reboot. Can only get to the inputs. 

Try the steps outlined in my previous post.

I've attempted this multiple times and it hasn't fixed anything. I haven't tried rolling the firmware back, I'm not sure how to do that. 

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Attempts to load video, new apps or check for updates yields unending "loading ..." sc

Jump to solution

@PolkadotCadaver wrote:

@StreamerUser wrote:

@PolkadotCadaver wrote:

TV (55p605) updated while we were out today (according to update history), came home and nothing will load at all. Checking for updates results in a hard reboot. Can only get to the inputs. 

Try the steps outlined in my previous post.

I've attempted this multiple times and it hasn't fixed anything. I haven't tried rolling the firmware back, I'm not sure how to do that. 

https://www.avsforum.com/threads/official-roku-4k-hdr-premiere-ultra-owners-thread.2604017/page-788#...

Otherwise:

1) Restart (Settings/System/Power/System restart) - try again

2) Power cycle (unplug Roku TV for at least 5-10 minutes) - try again

3) Contact Roku directly as per my previous post (and wait)

0 Kudos

Re: Will not launch channels

Jump to solution

None of my channels will launch.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ctownsend427,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.

A few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing: 

1. Are you using a Roku TV or a Roku device?

2. Does the issue only occur on a specific channel or all channels on your Roku device?

3. Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel?

4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Many thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Mine will not launch either. No tech help at all. Tried everything over and over. I don't want to factory restart all my channels. Nothing will open. Every channel reads loading

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Roku non customer service. They gave you all the info you asked for if you would go back and read it. No error messages. Just will not finish loading. Circle spins around and it says loading on all channels. We need help or I guess it will be firestick for me 

nsweaney
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine randomly started working today again too. The update time still hasn't changed, so it's not another system update. The only thing I can imagine is that there's some value that got corrupted during the update process and the cache had to time out. But if you're thinking about doing the factory reset, you might wait another day or two. 

penguinsoda
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F  we've given that information already to at least 4 different Roku "tech" people in 2 different threads and through Twitter. (I reached out on Twitter also). We keep giving different people the same information ad nasuem and all we get is "give us the info and we'll help" and nothing happens again until the next tech person comes along in the same thread and says "give us the info and we'll help" again. Seriously, tell me why after FOUR DAYS of nothing but "give us the info and we'll help" and no help, no answers no glimmer of hope why I shouldn't just go out and buy something else that maybe will work and might actually have some decent customer service? This has now gone beyond frustration for me. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: After last update, will not load any channels

Jump to solution

Hey everyone!

Thanks for providing the information needed. Our engineering team has been investigating this issue closely and once an update is available I'll be sure to let the Community know.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos