Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwjr
Reel Rookie

Re: Will not launch channels

Jump to solution

Same problem. None of the channels will launch. Was working fine yesterday morning, then stopped later in the afternoon. I own three streaming sticks+. It’s one device; the other 2 work fine.

Device ID: C2394D430062

Software Version: 10.0.0 

I even tried updating the software version, but after a few minutes of checking, it restarts my device.

0 Kudos
mwjr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I’ll also add that it doesn’t show up as an option for Airplay or screen mirroring.

0 Kudos
mwjr
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ok. So it started working again this morning. Not sure what was going on.

0 Kudos
penguinsoda
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Just checked mine and STILL not working. This is what... 3, 4 days now with no access and almost NO response from Roku? This is leaving a very bad taste in my mouth and right now I don't think I will ever buy another Roku product nor will I recommend one to anyone else just because of the total lack of adequate costumer service. What do you have to do to get an actual response around here?

0 Kudos
penguinsoda
Binge Watcher

Re: After last update, will not load any channels

Jump to solution

Still no resolution here. Someone posted on another thread that theirs started working again this morning but I just checked mine and... same thing. Spinning circle saying its loading and NOTHING happening.  Time to look at alternatives I think. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi everyone! 

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Please provide us the following information so we can isolate the issue: 

-Roku device model
-Serial number
-Device ID
-Software OS/version
(these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-Steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
penguinsoda
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I already posted this info YESTERDAY but here it is again,

Model 4620X Roku Premiere

Serial # YT00E3919364

Device ID 7J96AE919364

Software version 10.0.0 Build 4195

It happens on EVERY channel.  None of the channels will load. I used Netflix for an example and the tracker ID I got was 64-194-286.

It should not take more than 3 days to get more than "send us info and we'll work on it..." Esp. when the info has already been send and I've gotten no response the first time. 

0 Kudos
GaryGaskill
Reel Rookie

Attempts to load video, new apps or check for updates yields unending "loading ..." screen.

Jump to solution

Title says it all. Before the update this morning all is well. After the update on 5/15/2021 version 10 Build 4195-50 on my #3810X Streaming Stick, all efforts to load video, new apps or even check for another update results in unending "loading ..." screen - even with good internet connection and down load throughput. So without the ability to even check for new updates, even after turning off power and starting up again, do I now have a very small "brick"? [personal information]

hitherhills
Reel Rookie

Re: TCL TV won’t load apps. Just shows word”loading”

Jump to solution

Same problem here. Received an update last night around 7 pm. 

0 Kudos
hitherhills
Reel Rookie

Re: Attempts to load video, new apps or check for updates yields unending "loading ..." sc

Jump to solution

I have the same problem since yesterday. A TCL 65” from 2 years ago.   I tried removing power for a few minutes but that didn’t fix it. This started after last nights update. 

0 Kudos