Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
penguinsoda
Binge Watcher

Re: Will not launch channels

Jump to solution

Ruko Premiere Model 4620X

Software version 10.0.0 Build 4195-29

Device ID 7J96AE919364

I've tried Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, various others. All I get is a spinning circle saying "loading." I can get it to play the audio of Spotify through my phone, but can't shut it off or control it with the Roku remote. I've tried adding channels, deleting channels... If I try to manually do a system upgrade it does the same thing... says "loading" for several minutes then the screen goes blank and it resets itself.  Last update was may 12 at 6:24 PM. 

0 Kudos
Kiki2

Jump to solution

I’m unable to launch any of my channels as well.  The roku help will also not load.

My Device ID is CN 500J000468 and software version is 10.0.0.21

Im updating my software now and hoping for the best.   

I would appreciate any help available.

Thank you,

Kiki2

0 Kudos
zhnia
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

How do you do a factory reset on a device? I have several devices running Roku that are working fine but my TCL updated yesterday and does not work. I think it is update issue but update won’t work. 

0 Kudos
zhnia
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

How do you do a factory reset on a device? I have several devices running Roku that are working fine but my TCL updated yesterday and does not work. I think it is update issue but update won’t work. 

0 Kudos
zhnia
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

All channels fail to load!

Roku TV 7135X

TCL model 555423

Software version 10.0.0 build 4195-30

Device ID KMK8D1846568

Last updated 5/13 10:22pm CST

Please help. TV is useless otherwise since Roku is the operating platform on TCL. 

Martlez
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am experiencing the same problem on my TCL Roku TV.  I tried every suggestion I could find on the internet — it worked fine when I went to bed, woke up and now no channels will load. 

I finally checked to see when the latest software update happened, which was last night when I was sleeping.  

It seems that software version 10.0.0 is the issue, I’ll bet your Roku updated after the power outage. In advanced settings you can find your software version… if this is indeed the problem, Roku support needs to get on this ASAP. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@zhnia wrote:

What do you mean by "update won't work"?  You can perform a factory reset from Settings->System->Advanced system settings->Factory reset, but if there's some issue with updating then there may also be an issue after you factory reset.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
OryansBelt
Reel Rookie

TCL TV won’t load apps. Just shows word”loading”

Jump to solution

All apps on tv will not load. Just spins with word “loading”. Have checked connection. Everything is good. Have done a system restart. Still same problem. Unplugged tv for 5 minutes. Problem not resolved. Tried to remove a channel to then re-add. Wouldn’t let me delete channel. Restarted my wireless router even though the connections showed good. This just started. Tv is about 2 1/2 years old. I have another tv with a Roku attached. It works fine. Everything else on this tv works. Now I can’t get to my streaming channels. Help would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
ewmiles

Re: After last update, will not load any channels

Jump to solution

I have same problem.  Roku stick worked fine on thursday night, but friday night no channels will load.  I tried all the normal stuff of rebooting, checking network connection, internet connection.  I am actually watching my tcl roku tv now and it works fine.  The roku stick just sits and spins whenever I try to load any channel, and I have tried many.  No percentages appear inside the spinning circle like on working tv.  Also cannot add or remove any channels.  Roku tv in living room, and roku stick in bedroom, both have strong connectivity and internet signal.  Anybody have a solution yet?

0 Kudos
2TK

Re: After last update, will not load any channels

Jump to solution

Did you ever get a resolution to this problem? I have a Roku TV that is only about six months old. A few days ago I turned it on and none of the channels will load. Today I sat down and tried everything from the forums. I have restarted my router. I have rebooted the TV. I have cleared the cache. I have updated and restarted. Nothing will load! The only thing that I can get to work is the live TV. It has nothing to do with my network because it doesn’t work when I connect it to my hotspot on my phone either. It is definitely Roku and I am extremely disappointed.