Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mudlover

Re: After last update, will not load any channels

Jump to solution

That solution worked for me, thanks!

0 Kudos
Scotty96
Reel Rookie

Re: Several apps won't 'load'. Unable to 'remove any channel'. Roku Premiere

Jump to solution

Today is 5/30/21, I purchased Roku Streaming Stick + , this past Feb.   I am having same issue ( amazon Video and ESPN apps )  the loading circle freezes , my remote wont work and neither will using my phone with the Roku Mobile app as a remote.  The apps freeze when trying to remove them from channel list as well .

I followed RokuKaizaD instructions in this thread. I went back to Setting-Sytem-Update to see and the last update was 5/25 @ 6:14pm.  I tried updating yesterday also so the conclusion is Roku  software is not updating , how is this resolved?

Minde

All my channels will not load

Jump to solution

Batteries in remote changed, network settings checked and restarted,  I have been troubleshooting everything, but I lack skills.  Please tell what to do next.  The simple remote will change the channel but then will either look like it is loading and stay at 0% or will not even get to that point.  Help!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I have tried the above. I searched for updates and did system restart. Still cannot load multiple favorite apps. It does not return to homescreen! But screen freezes at 0% loading. I unplug my roku stick and disconnect power and try to remove and reinstall channel and it freezes on removing channel.  Amazon prime, you tube, Andrew Wommack ministries,  Daystar. ... and others will not load something is definitely wrong. HELP

johnmenke
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am also experiencing this issue on a Roku 3. Initially, I noticed it when my daughter tried to launch PBS Kids, and it needed to load it (my SD card slot has never recognized the microSD cards I give it). Instead of loading like normal, it just hangs at 0%. This went on for a good 10 minutes. I was unable to exit to home or anything else. I power cycled the device, and tried again, to no avail. I swapped the 16 GB SD card that was installed (but never recognized) for an old 1BG one I had laying around. It did recognize that card, formatted it, then attempted to load channels. It hung that way (again, unresponsive) for 6 hours (i went away and came back to see it still there). I've also attempted to check for updates, which also hangs, and then eventually causes the Roku to spuriously reboot.

NSillers

Channels not working

Jump to solution

My Prime video, Netflix, and Spotify won't load. I select that channel, it goes to the welcome screen, and the goes back to my home screen. My HBOMax, Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN are all working as they should

0 Kudos
cahuenga
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Model: 2710X

Serial Number: 1RE3CW070896

Hulu Version: 4.9 - Build 3

0 Kudos
Edward5

Re: Apps won't open

Jump to solution

My apps will not open. None of them -- HBO, Netflix, Spectrum, etc. I have a good internet connection and have rebooted the ROKU and Vizio TV. My Roku device model is 4230X-Roku3. My serial number is 4E757W029717. My soft ware OS/version is 10.0.0 build 4195-04. My issue ID is 17-218-273. Can you help?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Apps won't open

Jump to solution

Hi @Edward5,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community! 

We're aware of the issue and it's currently under investigation. Once they provide me with an update I'll be sure to let the Community know.

Many thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
hancockbob

Jump to solution

Your fix worked great! Very quick and easy. Thanks tons!!

0 Kudos