Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ronda6
Reel Rookie

Acorn TV Murdoch mysteries Captions error!

The last few episodes of Murdoch Mysteries, has been showing captions from a different episode. I'm sorry if this was posted before, but I couldn't find a current post. This has been happening the past couple of days. I hope they can fix it, as I do rely on the captions, especially with those lovely British accents. 
I am new, this is my first post. Roku customer service was zero help. I called, I regretted calling! 😨.  Ronda USA 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Acorn TV Murdoch mysteries Captions error!

Flagging this to bring it to the attention of Roku employees @RokuDanny-R, @RokuKariza-D, & @RokuMary-F

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Acorn TV Murdoch mysteries Captions error!

@Ronda6

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more specific information so we can investigate further:
-are you watching Acorn TV through The Roku Channel or through the channel directly
-can you please specify which season & episode(s) that you are experiencing this issue with

Once we have this information, we will be able to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos