Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tyforyourhelp11
Channel Surfer

Re: Accuradio has stopped working

Seems to be back up for us.  Hopefully it stays! 🤞 Ty to whoever fixed it at AccuRadio and/or Roku.

tyforyourhelp11
Channel Surfer

eta.  Unfortunately, while it will now load and play songs, it isn't showing the title/musicians and it won't go to the screensaver.  The screensaver is important so it won't cause an imprinted image on the tv from the same logo fixed on the screen for long periods of time.  Please bring that back! ty

0 Kudos
Ava2
Reel Rookie

Albeit, Accuradio is back, I still can't access the "Beautiful Music station.  Once I begin to forward through the choices, it reverts back to the Roku Home screen.  Just a note to the Roku employees, AccuRadio never responded to my email about this issue. 

I hope someone fixes this issue, because Accuradio is still around via their website.

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@tyforyourhelp11 

Thanks for updating your post and letting the Community know Accuradio is working again.  Always appreciated. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
ecomuse
Reel Rookie

I sent a message through the Roku FB page and got a response in a reasonable amount of time. Accuradio is now working, thanks. Had to go to Settings to System to System Update to Check Now. Then had to unplug the Roku unit and plug back in. Worked!

tyforyourhelp11
Channel Surfer

Unfortunately today it is back to not working.  It will load the playlists.  Then start to scroll through the titles and it takes me back to home screen.  So definitely not fixed.  I have deleted the app.  Reinstalled.  Checked for all updates.  Restarted.  Reninstalled.  Multiple times.  Please fix!  ty

0 Kudos
Ava2
Reel Rookie

Someone posted earlier, to go to settings > system > system update.  Also uninstall AccuRadio, unplug your Roku device, plug it back in and install AccuRadio.  That worked for me and now it's working great.  I hope this works for you. 

0 Kudos
tyforyourhelp11
Channel Surfer

It's been only four months and it has stopped loading again.  Been down for two days.  Have tried all tips from before.  Have alerted Accuradio.  Please fix.

0 Kudos

Anyone know why AccuRadio channel vanished?

Cranked up the Roku for some tunes this morning on one of my favorites, AccuRadio, only to learned that it had been removed from Roku.  Obviously, there was some mistake or glitch.  So, after Googling what to do, I removed AccuRadio from my list, Restarted Roku, and then went to the Channel Store to reinstall it.  Then reality set in .... AccuRadio is no longer in the Channel Store ... Roku, how can this be???   Hopefully, AccuRadio will return to Roku.  Fortunately, AccuRadio is still alive and well through other streaming services.   Any other AccuRadio fans out there that are in the know?

0 Kudos