Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMC+ content error when trying to play show???

I downloaded and subscribed to AMC + so that I could watch better call saul on my Roku tv but every time I get this error. I've tried re-installing, restarting, etc. Would really like an answer ASAP.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: AMC+ content error when trying to play show???

Hello @Anonymous

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Could you tell us specifically the error you're getting? Does the issue only occur on specific content or across other content and channels installed on your Roku device? 

Please let us know. We'd like to know more about how we can help.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
AdaBeta27
Streaming Star

When you subscribe to AMC+ through the Roku channel, you get a tile for "aMC+ on the Roku Channel" and that's the one you use.  Or you go to Roku channel and can find Better Call Saul and/or aMC+ listed there.   If you downloaded the aMC+ app from AMC, your Roku subscription doesn't work with it.   You have to use the "on Roku Channel" option if that's how you subscribed to aMC+.

0 Kudos
lisaa71

I get player error code -6 when trying to watch fear the walking dead and the walking dead need help or I’m going to have to unsubscribe to AMC+
if I can’t watch anything I’m not going to pay for it 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@lisaa71

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's error codes and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos