Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darsben
Channel Surfer

Re: A&E App wont load

Jump to solution

AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE

A&E has been totally NONRESPONSIVE to me. I contacted them  and the silence from them was deafening. I was hoping ROKU would help it's customers by contacting A&E and helping out on our behalf.

YOUR LINK DOES NOT HELP BECAUSE IT GIVES NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM JUST A BUNCH OF FAQS

Perhaps I was not plain enough

0 Kudos
darsben
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

HERE is a better link that I took a little time to research

https://aetn.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

0 Kudos
darsben
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

so Wednesday I emailed A&E again about the problem

AGAIN ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE FROM A&E.

what needs to happen before ROKU STEPS IN AND HELPS THEIR CUSTOMERS?

0 Kudos
vincent1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Darsben,

Be like Water...

I have missed so many "Live" LivePD broadcasts that I now rely on their library of Pre-recorded episodes.  For example last night I watched one I had missed … of the 9 Live-PD full-length ones available.  It was due to expire today.  I have 8 more backups now.

Their cut-down versions Re-wind etc seem to have a longer shelf-life and there are many more of them.

Sometimes I can watch it Live, like I was Friday night but when the site kicks me off live stream, I am able to watch previous episodes.

Stay Safe,

Vincent

0 Kudos
MattF68
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I opened yet another ticket with A&E App support about 2 weeks ago. They forwarded my issues to the "Development Team". The issues have now, at least on the History app, been resolved. I have not checked on A&E yet, but usually my issues (or lack thereof) are identical on History and A&E.

Matt

0 Kudos
onevoice1255
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Will it be resolved?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I can watch it on my cellular device anytime I like but as soon as I try to watch It on my TV. It wants me to log back in. And I can't get it too. I have a DirecTV account. There's no reason I should have this problem.

0 Kudos
darsben
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

MY problems have resolved since they lost their most popular program. Now there is plenty of bandwidth.

As far as the poster above Wyldebill1376 could you be behind some sort of firewall that is not allowing the A&E App to save your information?

Is this happening with any other channel on roku that you must log into? Like TBS or TCM?

0 Kudos
onevoice1255
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

So, Roku has no control over those who utilize their service?

0 Kudos
onevoice1255
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Roku, Direct TV and others will advertise that they offer these channels, but I think they do very little try to resolve our problems???