Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yaz1

2m TV channel not working

I added the 2m TV channel to my Roku Premiere. However, the channel is not working. When I select it, it just says retrieving for a minute and says "Cannot Connect. We are unable to connect to server. Please check your Internet connection and try again". I'm able to watch other channels and my Internet is fine. Also, 2m TV is working fine through another provider. I'm wondering if Roku can look into this issue and rectify it? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: 2m TV channel not working

Each channel app is provided and maintained by the channel.  Roku just provides the platform on which it runs and requests the programming from the server specified in the app. The server specified in 2m's app apparently is having problems.  Your best bet is to bring this to 2m's attention.

Also, since 2m is a Morrocan station, there may be geographical limitations on locations from which the server will accept connections.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
semiaab

Re: 2m TV channel not working

2M & Al Maghribia not working in Morocco app from Roku selection. I am able to watch M24. it is not an internet issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

0 Kudos