Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

zinitevi

Could someone please tell me how to install Zinitevi on my roku player?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 21

Re: zinitevi

If it's not in the Roku channel store, there's no way to install it on a Roku. There's no way to "jailbreak" a Roku, and even if you could it doesn't run a version of Linux that would support non-approved apps. Android apps will not run on a Roku.

I did a search in the US channel store, and that name doesn't come up. Sorry, highly unlikely there's any way to access whatever that is on a Roku. Your only possible option would be to cast it from a Windows 10 laptop. That of course isn't actually running it on the Roku, and the Roku remote would have no control of it.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos