Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mondorocko
Channel Surfer

How to change Xfinity channels without scrolling through guide

Jump to solution

Is there a way to change channels without scrolling through the guide every time, cant I go directly to a channel with voice or remote?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: How to change Xfinity channels without scrolling through guide

Jump to solution

@mondorocko 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Xfinity support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Xfinity support here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: xfinity stream

Jump to solution

Hit the asterisk (*) key to get a keyboard you can cursor over and pick numbers and letters.

0 Kudos
mondorocko
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'll try thanks. I took one of my roku sticks and am trying it on my main tv where home theater is. Comcast box has to be rebooted everytime I turn on tv and nobody can figure out the issue, so IM considering getting rid of the box and using roku if the picture quality is as good. Is the top of the line roku any better than the stick?

0 Kudos
mondorocko
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

That didnt bring up any keyboard. There has to be a way to change channels without scrolling through the guide

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: How to change Xfinity channels without scrolling through guide

Jump to solution

@mondorocko 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Xfinity support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Xfinity support here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tom3holer
Streaming Star

Re: xfinity stream, you have to click find a channel

Jump to solution

There is; do click the asterisk then click find a channel and that will bring up the keypad.

I can switch between Xfinity box and Roku and can see VERY little difference on 1089. 

0 Kudos