Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

why was a discovery of witches season 2 on at 3 am est and now not available on my TLC TV?

Jump to solution

Season 2 was available early this morning but it is not showing up on my TCL TV this evening for viewing. I signed on to my account on my computer and season 2 is there! why can't I view it on TV?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: why was a discovery of witches season 2 on at 3 am est and now not available on my TLC TV?

Jump to solution

@Momofdoubles @KeithMyers 

Thanks for the inquiry.

What channel are you trying to watch this content on? For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 7

Re: why was a discovery of witches season 2 on at 3 am est and now not available on my TLC TV?

Jump to solution

I can see it also.  But can't select it.  Tried on Roku and also on Dish.

Total fail by Sundance Now channel

Level 7

Jump to solution

I think it has something to do with how they set up the purchase of AMC+ or it has something to do with the 7-day free trial. Sometimes it ask me to sign up for the trial, I have already. I really angry about this, I've been waiting for this season to start and people are putting spoilers up. There should be a Customer Service phone number that should be maned over the weekend.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Momofdoubles @KeithMyers 

Thanks for the inquiry.

What channel are you trying to watch this content on? For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

On Roku, AMC+, A Discovery of Witches season 2 e3 is showing available only on shudder and Sundance now. Unlike every other episode which includes AMC+ for viewing. It is saying you have to sign up for shudder, or Sundance now, which is supposed to be a part of AMC+. Every other episode is available but the new one out today. S2 E3. 

0 Kudos