Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

where to watch "Yellowstone" seasons 1 & 2 FREE???

I found on the Internet that we should be able to watch "Yellowstone" - both seasons & all episodes - on Roku with the Paramount app for FREE!! We also found a site that said it was available on Amazon Prime free.  We haven't been able to find EITHER of these on our Roku.  What am I doing wrong?!? THANKS!!

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: where to watch "Yellowstone" seasons 1 & 2 FREE???

@Buggs 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We can confirm that you should be able to watch Yellowstone on both Amazon Prime Video as well as the Paramount channel. 

Are you able to find these channels in the Channel Store by going to Home > Streaming Channels > Search Channels?

Please keep us posted and we will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

I am only able to get the first 4 episodes of Yellowstone through paramount on my rocku. How can I view the rest?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am having the same issue. I downloaded Paramount on my Roku. I logged in using my cable provider. I can only see season 1 episodes 1-4.  Did you get a solution? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Aprilfstewart @mbosak 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Paramount support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

You have to have a cable account & password to watch on the Paramount app 🙁

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have cable password and the app and I can only watch episodes 5-9 on season one....😒😒😒  I would like to see how it started....

Highlighted
Level 7

Am in the same boat. I show Episodes 1-4, but are unavailable when I attempt to start. What’s up with this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I’m having the same problem. I can’t access episodes 1-4 of Season 1. Did you figure it out?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Unfortunately, I caved and just paid the $2.99 an episode to Amazon for the first four shows. 

0 Kudos