Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

weird issues. The CW apps launching by itself

For last 2-3 days we are experiencing weird issues on our roku express. "The CW app is keep starting itself. we are selecting a movie on netflix and in between it open "the CW" app. We have never used this app before and no one is using remote app at that time. I have there was a recent update on rook device. is it bug in latest updates? I tried factory reset and issue is same. We are not able to watch anything.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: weird issues. The CW apps launching by itself

We are having the same issue and have yet to find a way to resolve it. I emailed roku support but I doubt I'll receive help other than "reset it".

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: weird issues. The CW apps launching by itself

I figured out the issue myself. It was a issue with CW button on Roku remote. I removed the batteries from remote and test it with remote app. It’s working fine after that.

0 Kudos