Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

website

I love my Roku but when visiting the movie and tv page to add channels and clicking on the details to see if there is any service fees for adding a channel or if it is free, I either make my selection or I don't. Then I have the option to return to the previous channels to continue selecting. The problem with that is that it is not user friendly, meaning it returns me to the top of the page and not where I had previously left off. This becomes overwhelmingly annoying to have to continue to scroll back through hundreds of channels each time. It would be incredibly helpful to add a hover element to the details button instead of sending you to a separate page each time allowing you to make the decision to install or not install based on the hover information. I still have not reached the end of that page to know if I want to add other channels or not. Hoping to see this change in the future. Thank you for your time, back to my Roku.

0 Kudos