Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

watch showtime from our computer?

Jump to solution

We subscribed to Showtime via Roku.  We are travelling.  Our roku device is not with us.  We would like to watch Showtime.

How do we do that?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: watch showtime from our computer?

Jump to solution

@MountTremperMan 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you subscribed to Showtime through The Roku Channel and Roku Pay, you will only be able to watch Showtime through your Roku device and online at https://therokuchannel.roku.com/. However, if you subscribed to Showtime through the channel provider directly, you should be able to access Showtime content through all Showtime supported platforms.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@MountTremperMan 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you subscribed to Showtime through The Roku Channel and Roku Pay, you will only be able to watch Showtime through your Roku device and online at https://therokuchannel.roku.com/. However, if you subscribed to Showtime through the channel provider directly, you should be able to access Showtime content through all Showtime supported platforms.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I want to add a question here...Showtime is cheaper if we sign up through that channel's site.  Can I still watch it with my streaming stick on TV?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Ravensong 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you have a subscription through Showtime, you will be able to authenticate your account on the Showtime channel and watch the content there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos