Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

viewing shows on laptop

Every time I try to view a show from my laptop through a browser, I get this error.  I am using Chrome and have tried Edge.  Doesn't matter what show I try, this is always the error:

The website experienced an unexpected problem

There was an unexpected error in the website. The current page will not load. Close and re-open your browser, navigate back to the website, and try repeating your last actions. If the problem persists, please contact our support team.

If reporting this error please reference the following url: https://therokuchannel.roku.com/watch/9fa7391cda725379b9a0b9013e660b0e

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: viewing shows on laptop

@pgodfrey 

Thanks for the post.

We are unable to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Are you still experiencing this error? Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies to see if this resolves your issue?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos